Bio-bins to get rid of garbage
Thiruvananthapuram city corporation is planning to introduce bio-bins in residential apartments in the city, as part of the massive campaign being undertaken to implement source-level waste management.
This has become essential because of people in Vilappilsala not allowing dumping of waste in their area. Bio-bins are a set of two boxes made of fibre with a dimension of 180x90x75cm. These bio-bins will be installed with the help of Confederation of Real Estate Developers Association of India [CREDAI]. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Waste Management,
- Green nod for Taloja waste disposal plan
- Adopt proven waste mgmt tech: Tharoor
- Chennai Corporation’s plan to generate electricity from waste is unviable, say experts
- Waste fills the streets; Kerala capital stinks
- Tanzifco forms JV in India for waste disposal
- e-waste supply chain management in India: Opportunities and Challenges
- Meghalaya to produce electricity from garbage
- UP to launch solid waste management in 23 cities
- Ramky Enviro to make Chennai cleaner; bags Rs 560-cr project
- CCP to use unused Rs 2.16 crore for solid waste management