Indore based marriage gardens amongst worst polluters in Madhya Pradesh
About 20 marriage gardens from the Indore are among the worst polluters in Madhya Pradesh along with nine stone crushers and granite units in Nayagaon area of Gwalior.
Cases of the pollution control board (PCB) against the industrial units and the marriage gardens violating the air and water pollution norms are on the rise in Madhya Pradesh as these establishments are increasingly ignoring compliance of norms.
"These Indore-based marriage gardens have been polluting the underground water of the area besides, creating noise pollution. The stone-crushers have been creating air pollution and it is difficult to breathe in the area where these units are located", PCB sources pointed out. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Pollution,
- Plastic ban fizzles out in Hyderabad
- Cleaner Oceans Lead to Healthier Economies, Says a UN Study
- India Worse than Pakistan, Bangladesh in Toxic Air Quality
- London Olympics: UK surprised over India’s silence on Dow
- Maneka visits Pali to save Bandi river from pollution
- Chennai sits on a growing e-waste pile
- India ranks 125th in addressing pollution control
- Modi took head of polluting firm along to China: Congress
- Pollution: Rourkela Steel Plant, Orissa shuts down 2 units
- NO2 levels over India increasing, says satellite data of tropospheric pollution over Asia