Siemens develops online energy saving tool
The drive technologies division of Siemens Industry has launched an online Energy Savings Estimator, a user-friendly tool that allows customers using drives, motors, couplings and gearboxes to estimate potential energy savings across their drive train. read more →
You can convey your appreciation to the author of this page using your Google+ account. Just click on the button and authenticate.
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Central Government funds Rs.100-cr for 'Organic light emitting diodes project' at IICT
- TOP 10 DIY ENERGY EFFICIENCY TIPS
- LiFePO4 Batteries can improve efficiency and reduce cost of Solar Power Systems
- An innovative buoyancy-driven air circulation system
- Tata Power plants over 9 lakh saplings under its Greenolution programme
- Gujarat can supply power to India in two years: Modi
- Europe and India sign deal to work together on green energy
Subscribe to Our EAI Daily
EAI Daily is India's Most Read Online Newsletter for Renewable Energy. We have 25,000 members and counting. Have You Subscribed to it Yet? It's FREE. Subscribe Now