Russia running out of patience as Kudankulam row intensifies
Russia seems to be stuck in a catch-22 situation. The ongoing anti-nuke stir in Southern Tamil Nadu has placed the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KKNPP) in a limbo.
It is only now that Russia has realised that the going might get tough. read more →
You can convey your appreciation to the author of this page using your Google+ account. Just click on the button and authenticate.
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Nuclear Power,
- Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant should start working now, says Russia
- India scouting for sites to store nuclear waste
- 'N-energy vital for India's power production': M R Srinivasan
- Power Ministry asks NTPC to speed up coal production from mines
- BARC proposes two new research reactors under 12th Plan
- Immediate commissioning of nuclear power project at Kudankulam sought
- Can Efficiency Counter a Loss of Nuclear Power?
- ‘Commissioning of Kudankulam plant will solve power crisis in Tamil Nadu', T.K. Sathyaseelan
- Tamil Nadu sets up panel on Kudankulam project
Subscribe to Our EAI Daily
EAI Daily is India's Most Read Online Newsletter for Renewable Energy. We have 25,000 members and counting. Have You Subscribed to it Yet? It's FREE. Subscribe Now