Russia running out of patience as Kudankulam row intensifies
Russia seems to be stuck in a catch-22 situation. The ongoing anti-nuke stir in Southern Tamil Nadu has placed the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KKNPP) in a limbo.
It is only now that Russia has realised that the going might get tough. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant should start working now, says Russia
- India scouting for sites to store nuclear waste
- 'N-energy vital for India's power production': M R Srinivasan
- Power Ministry asks NTPC to speed up coal production from mines
- BARC proposes two new research reactors under 12th Plan
- Immediate commissioning of nuclear power project at Kudankulam sought
- Can Efficiency Counter a Loss of Nuclear Power?
- ‘Commissioning of Kudankulam plant will solve power crisis in Tamil Nadu', T.K. Sathyaseelan
- Tamil Nadu sets up panel on Kudankulam project