In solar car with a message - Say ‘no' to corruption and pollution
Syed Sajjad Ahmed (58), a fruit vendor turned businessman dealing with electrical accessories in Bangalore, is in a solar car travelling 1,000 km in South India to spread awareness on the need to say ‘no' to corruption and pollution.
For him, they are the greatest evils. Corruption pushes the poor to a further poorer stage, while pollution causes a major dent to the quality of life of the poorest.
Mr. Ahmed spends 25 per cent of his earnings to design energy efficient vehicles and another 25 per cent on social service. read more →
Sales Manager for Solar EPC - Apply Now
- Solar Powered Street Light Idea Recycles Water
- Check this captivating solar model
- Sunair develops solar-wind hybrid power generator for rooftops
- Gramin Bank has opened five new e-banking branches using solar power
- Tata Power commissions 25-MW solar project in Gujarat
- India: Renewable Energy Investment Outpaces Rest of the World
- Dr Farooq sanctions solar project for Mansabal Sainik school, Jammu & Kashmir
- RRECL invites bids for 50 solar projects in India
- First open access solar project accredited under REC scheme, located in MP
- Mage Solar Academy Expands PV Courses