Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011
Suntech Power today announced preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011.
Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011. The Company previously expected shipments to decline by approximately 20% from the third quarter of 2011, but currently anticipates shipments to decline by approximately 10% from the third quarter of 2011. Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2011 are expected to be in the range of $610 million to $630 million. Gross margin is expected to be in the middle of the previously guided range of 9% to 11%. read more →
Sales Manager for Solar EPC - Apply Now
- First universal metric for measuring sustainability.
- The Future of Batteries Might Not Be Batteries
- Energy Storage Market Quadruples in Five Years
- 70% of Americans oppose federal subsidies for the fossil fuel industry
- Energy use in multifamily buildings can be reduced substantially
- Global wind power capacity continued to increase in 2011
- Siemens buys UK tidal company
- Solar earnings season starts with a bang : Sunpower
- A Harsh Winter for Sinovel
- Solar suppliers will have better earnings, soon