Polysilicon Prices Hit Record Low, Will enable $0.70/W PV in 2012 !
GTM Research publishes the Polysilicon 2012-2016: Supply, Demand & Implications for the Global PV Industry report, a comprehensive analysis on global polysilicon markets, including the technologies, business strategies and economic roadmap for the industry.
In 2011, the solar industry saw global oversupply drive PV prices to record lows, with crystalline silicon (c-Si) module prices falling from $1.80 per watt at the start of 2011 to $0.90 per watt by year’s end. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011
- First universal metric for measuring sustainability.
- The Future of Batteries Might Not Be Batteries
- Energy Storage Market Quadruples in Five Years
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank lights up 100 villages with solar energy
- Delay in solar projects: NTPC trading arm encashes bank guarantees of 14 developers
- KREDL to set up ‘akshay urja shops' in tier-1 and 2 cities
- Welspun Energy to invest Rs 15,000 cr in renewable projects
- 70% of Americans oppose federal subsidies for the fossil fuel industry
- Energy use in multifamily buildings can be reduced substantially