3rd World Summit for Small Wind Power
Small wind is getting more and more attention all over the world, and some markets have reached remarkable sizes. The World Wind Energy Association, in cooperation with New Energy Husum, the German Small Wind Association BVKW and the German Wind Energy Association BWE, are inviting to the 3rd World Summit for Small wind, taking place in Husum, Germany, from 15-16 March 2012. read more →
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Polysilicon Prices Hit Record Low, Will enable $0.70/W PV in 2012 !
- Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011
- First universal metric for measuring sustainability.
- The Future of Batteries Might Not Be Batteries
- Energy Storage Market Quadruples in Five Years
- 70% of Americans oppose federal subsidies for the fossil fuel industry
- Energy use in multifamily buildings can be reduced substantially
- Global wind power capacity continued to increase in 2011
- Siemens buys UK tidal company
- Solar earnings season starts with a bang : Sunpower
Subscribe to Our EAI Daily
EAI Daily is India's Most Read Online Newsletter for Renewable Energy. We have 25,000 members and counting. Have You Subscribed to it Yet? It's FREE. Subscribe Now