Floating wind farm on Fukushima’s horizon
A new energy source may soon rise up near the site of the Fukushima Daichi nuclear disaster in Japan. Marubeni trading company, along with a consortium of Japanese companies, is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to build an experimental 12-megawatt floating wind farm in waters close to the TEPCO-owned nuclear power plant. read more →
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: International,
- 3rd World Summit for Small Wind Power
- Polysilicon Prices Hit Record Low, Will enable $0.70/W PV in 2012 !
- Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011
- First universal metric for measuring sustainability.
- The Future of Batteries Might Not Be Batteries
- Energy Storage Market Quadruples in Five Years
- 70% of Americans oppose federal subsidies for the fossil fuel industry
- Energy use in multifamily buildings can be reduced substantially
- Global wind power capacity continued to increase in 2011
- Siemens buys UK tidal company
Subscribe to Our EAI Daily
EAI Daily is India's Most Read Online Newsletter for Renewable Energy. We have 25,000 members and counting. Have You Subscribed to it Yet? It's FREE. Subscribe Now