Floating wind farm on Fukushima’s horizon
A new energy source may soon rise up near the site of the Fukushima Daichi nuclear disaster in Japan. Marubeni trading company, along with a consortium of Japanese companies, is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to build an experimental 12-megawatt floating wind farm in waters close to the TEPCO-owned nuclear power plant. read more →
Wish to Explore Solar in a BIG Way?- Super BIG FAQs - Read More
Read more news items on: International,
- 3rd World Summit for Small Wind Power
- Polysilicon Prices Hit Record Low, Will enable $0.70/W PV in 2012 !
- Suntech exceeded shipment guidance for the fourth quarter of 2011
- First universal metric for measuring sustainability.
- The Future of Batteries Might Not Be Batteries
- Energy Storage Market Quadruples in Five Years
- 70% of Americans oppose federal subsidies for the fossil fuel industry
- Energy use in multifamily buildings can be reduced substantially
- Global wind power capacity continued to increase in 2011
- Siemens buys UK tidal company