A. P. Pollution Control Board takes action against 93 polluting units
The A. P. Pollution Control Board has initiated action against 93 defaulting industries in and around State capital for failure to ensure their anti-pollution equipment functioned properly.
The air pollution was not due to toxic gases but odorous gases that were being let out in the wee hours by chemical industries around the city, said Forest and Environment Minister Shatrucharla Vijayarama Raju in the Legislative Council. read more →
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- KSPCB pulled up for not keeping tabs on polluting units
- In solar car with a message - Say ‘no' to corruption and pollution
- Curb wastage, pollution to tackle water disputes
- UP pollution control board plans proper disposal of e-waste
- Polluted Yamuna contaminates vegetables
- Madurai corporation bans dumping of garbage along Vaigai banks
- Govt fails to act against underground water pollution in Patiala, Punjab
- Practice of dumping biomedical waste continues in Erode
- Indore based marriage gardens amongst worst polluters in Madhya Pradesh
- Plastic ban fizzles out in Hyderabad