Interview With JA Solar’s CEO Peng Fang
According to the CEO, JA Solar gets “no free government money” and “no free lunch.”
Dr. Peng Fang, the CEO of vertically integrated solar giant JA Solar Holdings (Nasdaq:JASO), spoke with Greentech Media on Tuesday about photovoltaic technology, global trade, and the future of China's domestic solar market. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Interview With JA Solar’s CEO Peng Fang
- 2012 Deep Research Report on Cost and Price of China Solar Polysilicon Ingot Wafer Cell Module
- PV America shows highlight solar energy markets on both US coasts in 2013
- Skyline Solar Receives New Patents
- Offshore wind power drives development of new technologies (USA)
- Suntech recognized by MIT technology review as one of world's 50 most innovative companies
- Europe Solar Utility sells 3.7MW of UK PV systems
- RES Americas completes 227MW Crossroads wind farm
- Wireless solar charging for electric buses?
- Apple reveals details on solar-powered data center