BP wants predictable price regime for natural gas in India
Oil and gas major BP Plc wants a predictable pricing regime for natural gas in India, as this is vital for developing future projects in the country, the head of its Indian unit said.
"Clarity on gas pricing is vital for the development of the "next wave" of projects, which will add production beyond 2015 but for which investment decisions need to be made now," Sashi Mukundan said at an event. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Israel welcomes Indian investments in natural gas
- Oil & gas producers oppose preferential allotment of gas
- Power producers seek preferential allotment of gas
- Transparent gas pricing critical for exploration: E&Y
- The future lies in smart grids
- CNG prices may rise as RIL signals KG output fall
- GAIL looking at medium-term imported gas contracts
- RPower’s Samalkot plant ready for commissioning
- Government may auction 5 pc stake in ONGC
- Petronet in talks with Kerala govt for power plant at Kochi