Kivar Environ signed contract for 600 TPD integrated waste project in Raipur
Bangalore based waste management company, Kivar Environ, which also specialises in managing waste water, has signed a Concession Agreement with Raipur Municipal Corporation for the implementation of Integrated City Sanitation and Municipal Solid Waste Management Project in Raipur.
The company said that the project is Design, Build, Operated, Finance and Transfer project based on Public Private Partnership (PPP) model. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Bio-waste management projects to come up in J&K
- HDMC to emulate Pune's waste management plan
- JP Nagar, Bangalore, residents get some waste-management lessons
- India needs better waste to energy processes
- Shareholders’ approves investment of NMD Japan in Eco Recycling Ltd
- Solid waste management plan yet to take off in Patna
- Waste management panel on the cards in Karnataka
- Here, the residents follow routine in waste management
- Stop using plastic bags or pay Rs 5000 fine, Ponda traders warned
- Students of G.K.D. Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore, come up with ideas for e-waste management