USA: South Carolina has great offshore wind potential
As the National Wildlife Federation (NWF) issued a report on offshore wind energy development, South Carolina’s officials, researchers and environmentalists held a discussion with reporters, according to the Associated Press.
Steve Moore from the South Carolina Wildlife Federation explained that the state has the ability to make great economic gains from its offshore wind resources, though it seems that the other states are ahead in exploiting the opportunities of offshore wind development. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Saudi Arabia seeks private investors in renewable-energy push
- Diamond building wins top award for energy efficiency
- Making gasoline with biomass
- DECC, TSB to invest GBP 11.2 Million in offshore wind supply chain development (UK)
- RenewableUK hails global consumer wind study
- Solectria Renewables' new commercial inverters achieve 97.0% CEC efficiency and 97.5% peak efficiency
- Gamesa expands Brazilian presence through 258MW wind roll-out
- Scotland proposes higher subsidies for floating wind farms
- Walmart on top in US corporate solar user ranking, report reveals