Adopt energy conservation measures: Andhra Pradesh Chief Secretary
Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew has directed the government departments to adopt energy conservation and energy efficiency measures to reduce power consumption.
Ms. Mathew, who chaired the meeting of the State Energy Conservation Mission which she heads, wanted the departments to emulate the Vidyut Soudha, the headquarters of APTransco, in this regard. Putting in place conservation measures, Vidyut Soudha achieved saving of 192 units a day. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Energy Efficiency,
- Philips expects 50 per cent of total lighting market to be LEDs by 2015
- Energy efficiency can buy 5 years for climate deal: IEA
- Andhra Pradesh SECM set a target to conserve 10,000 to 15,000 MU per year
- Hyderabad engineering students design energy efficient rickshaw
- LED bulbs to be gradually installed in all offices of TN government: Chief Minister Jayalalithaa
- Focus on energy conservation before going in for solar power: Experts
- 3M India launches ‘3M Tubular Daylighting Device’
- Pakistan’s textile industry saves Rs 400 million through renewable energy and energy efficiency program
- Helix Investments picks up significant minority stake thermal engineering company in M.E Energy Private Limited
- “Constructing Change: Accelerating Energy Efficiency in India’s Buildings Market” report to be out today