AP Govt embarks on energy conservation measures
The Andhra Pradesh Government has embarked on energy conservation measures, expectations from upcoming renewable energy projects and purchase of power, even as its industries reel under severe crisis.
The Government is hopeful of an addition of about 2,000 MW through the upcoming solar and wind power units. It is also seriously contemplating partnership with industries and other stakeholders for continuous deliberation on a long-term basis to provide some relief to all categories of consumers. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Energy Efficiency,
- India should adopt mandatory norms of energy efficiency for new buildings: Frost & Sullivan
- Energy management will be focal area: Tamilnadu Governor K. Rosaiah
- Govt to award CBSE schools in Kerala for energy conservation
- Asian School of Business, Kerala bags gold rating for ‘green’ campus
- Kalam for evolving energy utilisation norms for industries
- LED bulbs to light up more spaces as local technology brings down cost
- IFC to provide technical assistance to Bhubaneswar on how to reduce energy consumption by street lights
- Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited lists energy saving tips
- Tata Power Delhi offers LED bulbs at a discounted rate for consumers
- Aiming big in real estate, Punjab to incentivise skyscrapers and energy efficient buildings