WakaWaka Power charges your phone and tablet using solar energy
Last year a portable solar LED lamp called the WakaWaka Light – a winner of four Accenture Innovation awards in 2012 – was successfully crowd-funded. Now, its makers are launching a follow-up device that can fully recharge a phone or fuel your tablet for an extra couple of hours on a single day's charge.
The WakaWaka Power has been redesigned in collaboration with a team of engineers at chip-manufacturer Intivation to be both thinner and lighter than the WakaWaka Light – Intivation's power management technology is used in more than 90 percent of the solar powered mobile phones in the world. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Solar power solution for Faridabad industry
- Renewable Purchase Obligation (RPO) compels state governments to promote solar power generation
- Gulf oil states get hot for solar power
- Raasi Green Energy to set up Rs 920 crore solar farm in Tamil Nadu
- Tata Power Solar continues to be India’s premier solar module manufacturing facility
- ACME Bikaner wins 25 MW solar project in Odisha
- A madder way to cultivate green batteries
- Softbank to install solar panels on rooftops of 1,000 homes across Japan
- Japanese researchers invent solar-cell fabric