WakaWaka Power charges your phone and tablet using solar energy
Last year a portable solar LED lamp called the WakaWaka Light – a winner of four Accenture Innovation awards in 2012 – was successfully crowd-funded. Now, its makers are launching a follow-up device that can fully recharge a phone or fuel your tablet for an extra couple of hours on a single day's charge.
The WakaWaka Power has been redesigned in collaboration with a team of engineers at chip-manufacturer Intivation to be both thinner and lighter than the WakaWaka Light – Intivation's power management technology is used in more than 90 percent of the solar powered mobile phones in the world. read more →
You can convey your appreciation to the author of this page. Just click on the button.
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- Solar power solution for Faridabad industry
- Renewable Purchase Obligation (RPO) compels state governments to promote solar power generation
- Gulf oil states get hot for solar power
- Raasi Green Energy to set up Rs 920 crore solar farm in Tamil Nadu
- Tata Power Solar continues to be India’s premier solar module manufacturing facility
- ACME Bikaner wins 25 MW solar project in Odisha
- A madder way to cultivate green batteries
- Softbank to install solar panels on rooftops of 1,000 homes across Japan
- Japanese researchers invent solar-cell fabric
Subscribe to Our EAI Daily
EAI Daily is India's Most Read Online Newsletter for Renewable Energy. We have 25,000 members and counting. Have You Subscribed to it Yet? It's FREE. Subscribe Now