Colleges and universities across United States increasingly using solar energy
"Colleges and universities across the United States are increasingly using solar energy to power buildings and facilities in an effort to "go green" and save green. Some public institutions are facing budget cuts, and solar installations have proven to be a smart investment that leads to lower electric bills.
Specifically in California, schools are looking to solar energy as a way to deal with smaller budgets while still being able to afford teacher salaries and attract top talent. read more →
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More
- Goldwind studying new projects to take advantage of Australia's 2020 renewable energy target.
- Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems to receive project funding from DOE
- U.S. DOE announces $28 million of investment in seven offshore wind projects
- Energy department of MANIT launches remote monitoring of solar power plant
- 14 year old high school student develops a solar-powered water purification system
- No violation of policy guidelines for implementation of schemes under JNNSM: Govt
- MNRE gives in-Principle approval to 54 cities for developing as solar cities
- Engineers from the University of Maine test 1st ever floating wind turbine in USA
- KfW signs €10 million loan agreement with Brazil's CEMIG for Solar World Cup 2014 project