Rajasthan CM directs power officials to ensure quick completion of pending electricity production projects
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has directed the power officials to ensure quick completion of pending electricity production projects in the state.
During a review meeting, Gehlot asked officials to expedite the process to improve power situation in the state, an official release said.
He has also ordered officials to ensure that state farmers get a minimum of six hours of uninterrupted power supply during the Rabi season. read more →
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Electricity Generation and Transmission,
- Power Grid to invest Rs 252 crore for two transmission projects
- Punjab to impose wheeling and transmission charges for electricity sold outside the state
- CEA preparing sensitive imports list for power sector
- Nepal to import 70 MW electricity from India this year
- Government working on a proposal to replicate Gujarat’s dual distribution model in the power sector across Indian states
- Maharashtra government proposes to go in for IPO of its generation and transmission companies
- UP Power Transmission Corp to develop 27 power transmission substations
- PTC may partner CESC for electricity distribution
- Bhoruka Power Corp plans to raise Rs 1,200 Cr for expansion of power generation capacities
- India can take a quantum jump in power transmission: Joseph Hogan, ABB