Solar energy products shine at Tiruchi expo
For those contemplating solar power for homes, commercial buildings and industrial establishments, all roads should lead to Buildrock 2012 exhibition presented by Builders` Association of India at the grounds of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan School near Karur Bypass Road.
In the backdrop of power shortage and indications that the situation may not turn to normal for at least the next couple of years, the exhibitors of solar energy products believe that constructors will give a serious thought to make purposeful investments.
Solar panels of various sizes along with their power generation capacities are on display. Realtors and builders of residential apartments have also sought to make their presence felt. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
- 500 villages in Pakistan to be electrified through the promotion of solar power
- Rajasthan horticulture department to distribute 3,000 solar water pumps for farmers
- Solar water heater installation to be mandatory to get power connection in Rajasthan
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd to invest Rs 4,600 Cr in a vertically integrated solar value chain
- Electronics Bazaar magazine lists out top 20 leading solar firms in India
- Vidya Mandir School in Chennai gets new solar power system
- Sinohydro to invest RMB1.36bn to develop solar and wind farm projects in China
- Wales’s Big Pit National Coal Museum switches to solar power
- Energy dept to appoint consultant for more ways to tap solar power in Jharkhand
- Use solar energy to overcome power shortage: NREDCAP officials