Demand for solar power plants goes up in Kerala
With power crisis expected to get worse in the state, demand for solar power plants has gone up over the last one month across the state.
Businesses are finding it tough to meet the new surge in demand as many receive almost 100 enquiries every day for installing solar power panels. Companies that were converting 10-12 enquiries a month back are supplying to over 40-50 customers lately. Demand is expected to go up further in the coming months, leading to longer waiting periods. Firms that were installing solar panels in 15 days are also taking over a month to service orders due to staff shortage. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Solar Energy,
- World’s second solar train, Shivalik Express has been launched
- Solar energy products shine at Tiruchi expo
- 500 villages in Pakistan to be electrified through the promotion of solar power
- Rajasthan horticulture department to distribute 3,000 solar water pumps for farmers
- Solar water heater installation to be mandatory to get power connection in Rajasthan
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd to invest Rs 4,600 Cr in a vertically integrated solar value chain
- Electronics Bazaar magazine lists out top 20 leading solar firms in India
- Vidya Mandir School in Chennai gets new solar power system
- Sinohydro to invest RMB1.36bn to develop solar and wind farm projects in China
- Wales’s Big Pit National Coal Museum switches to solar power