Jaldhara Technologies has the solution to deal with water scarcity
Incorporated in October 2010, Jaldhara Technologies, a subsidiary of Mauritius-based Greywater Technologies, is a new player in the waste water management and effluent treatment sector. The company's range of products, which go by the name of Grewa, are suitable for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
Conceptualised by Harshad Bastikar (53), Director and CEO of Jaldhara, these products have an edge over conventional counterparts as they use clean technology. This means that no hazardous chemicals are used or emitted in the entire process of treatment.
The sludge content, which is bio degradable, can be discharged without any fear of toxic contents. "We are here to change the way the world treats its waste water," says Bastikar. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Water,
- SMC to use Chinese technology C-Tech for sewage water treatment
- Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board to construct mini Sewage Treatment Plants in multi-storied buildings
- North Western Railways' first Effluent Treatment Plant inaugrated
- 14 year old high school student develops a solar-powered water purification system
- Sewage outlet turned into a freshwater pond in Ambattur, Chennai
- Japan to fund sewage water recycling plant in Hyderabad
- Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation to set up waste water treatment plants near lakes in the twin cities
- VA Tech Wabag gets Rs 217-crore order from Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Indian dairy product and beverage manufacturers' spending on waste water treatment to double by 2016
- Noida Authority's state-of-the-art sewage treatment plant in Sector 123 starts