IVRCL India halts the construction of Myagdi based hydel project
An Indian construction company has halted the ongoing construction of the 32 MW Rahughat Hydroelectricity Project demanding an increase in the budget.
The IVRCL India Limited, which had won the contract for constructing the Myagdi based project in 2010, has stopped the construction works, saying that the company cannot continue with the project as per the past agreement that sanctioned a budget of around 3 billion rupees. read more →
Interested in rooftop solar for industrial/commercial consumption? Make use of our FREE Solar Assist service - More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Hydro Power,
- Maheshwar project not responsible for flooding: SMHPCL General Manager
- MNRE announces financial assistance of Rs 110,000 for setting up Pico hydroelectric power projects in Kerala
- Odisha to establish Green Energy Development Corporation to harness all forms of green energy
- Belarus seeking Indian financing for trio of hydroelectric projects
- Nepal allows GMR to increase the authorised capital in hydro power projects
- Greenko sees annual sales of $435 million from 1,000 MW of wind and hydro by 2015
- Arunachal to add 2,710 MW of power capacity upon completion of three hydro-electric projects
- Haryana to set up hydel project and sign PPA to buy power from Bhutan
- 'Hydro-electric projects over Siang River in Arunachal Pradesh may obstruct the free flow of water'
- 300 MW Lakhwad hydro-power project in Uttarakhand gets Centre's approval