BBMP council passes a resolution permitting Organic India Pvt. Ltd. to set up a waste-to-energy plant in Mandur
Amidst opposition even from members of the ruling party (BJP), the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) council passed a resolution permitting Organic India Pvt. Ltd. to set up a waste-to-energy plant in Mandur.
Opposition party leader M.K. Gunashekar, Janata Dal (S) Floor Leader Thimme Gowda, and councillors from Nandini Layout and Kacharakanahalli M. Nagaraj and Padmanabha Reddy, respectively, all sought to know the reason behind the move when the company had actually failed to put up a plant in three years. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Waste to Energy,
- Nashik waste to energy project decision in the next general body meeting
- Researchers at the University of Jaen make bricks from paper waste
- IISc scientists develop a stove that uses agricultural waste as fuel
- Ramky Enviro to set up 40 MW waste to energy plant at the Jawaharnagar dump yard in Kapra, Hyderabad
- IIT-Madras students make systems out of e-waste
- IIM, engineering grads come out with waste management solutions in urban areas
- Japan to fund sewage water recycling plant in Hyderabad
- Chikmagalur City Municipality in Karnataka prepares bio manure from vegetable waste
- Greater Noida to get hi-tech waste plant
- Fresh proposal sought on oil from waste project in Mysore