Indian Oil Corporation receives Energy Conservation Award
Indian Oil refineries at Haldia and Digboi and the naptha cracker unit at Panipat were conferred with Energy Conservation award in a recent function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
The awards were received by Rajkumar Ghosh, Director (Refineries), IndianOil, from President Pranab Mukherjee in the presence of Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power. S Ganguli, ED (Haldia Refinery), B Barpujari, ED (AOD), Sanjiv Singh, ED (Panipat) and Alok Saha, Chief Technical Services Manager, accompanied RajKumar Ghosh to receive the honour. read more →
Latest News & Updates on Solar Energy - Free Solar Newsletter by Solar Mango. Click here to subscribe
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Energy Efficiency,
- Infosys gets National Energy Conservation Award 2012
- Haryana Chief Minister inaugrated Akshay Urja Bhawan - Rs 11 Cr energy efficient building
- Gujarat's real estate community paves the way for energy efficiency leadership
- It's important to spread awareness about PAT on a larger scale: CII Panel
- Tiruchi railway division gets proactive in saving energy
- Dalmia cement bags National Energy Award 2012 in cement sector
- Ambala divisional railway building 'most energy-efficient government office building'
- Coimbatore-based C.R.I.Pumps gets energy efficiency award
- Government would support industry in developing and marketing energy-efficient products and technologies: Chief Secretary, Government of AP
- Power ministry to install 25 million LED bulbs to electrify BPL households in 3-4 years