International conference on power and energy of NERIST-2012 held in Arunachal Pradesh
The first international conference on power and energy of NERIST-2012 got underway at NERIST in Arunachal Pradesh.
The two-day conference aims at providing a platform to share research in areas related to theory, development, applications and evaluation in the field of power, high voltage, energy and industry applications with a special focus on solar photovoltaics, energy supply for future, modelling of streamer discharges, smart grid and 1200 KV UHV transmission line in India and ethical issues. read more →
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More
This is very interesting. I'd like to share this!
Read more news items on: Events,
- Solar energy products shine at Tiruchi expo
- IEEE to organise first International Conference on Power and Energy at NERIST from Dec 28
- Poland to host next round of UN climate talks in 2013
- LED Expo in Delhi on December 14
- National seminar on waste management in Mangalore
- Japanese Cultural and Information Centre to organise seminar on energy-secure India in Thiruvananthapuram
- Movement for Green Revolution and Enfuse to organise seminar on solar energy in Chennai
- Visvesvaraya Technological University to hold a workshop on green nanotechnology
- Aryans College of Engineering, Chandigarh to organize a solar fest on Nov 21
- CIIE organizes boot camp to mentor clean tech start-ups