The first meeting of the Chennai Cleantech Club was held at Solar Mango on 17 Oct 2015.
Must say it was impressive.
The idea was to get together experts and passionate folks belonging to diverse domains within the cleantech spectrum and figuring out how to collaborate effectively for spurring growth of the sector as a whole.
Thought I will provide a quick list of attendees and some photos. More details of each of them and also details of what transpired are available at the CCC LinkedIn Group here.
The following is the list of participants & main areas of expertise/work:
- Ashwin, Navi Samri – Student, Cleantech Inventor in Energy Efficiency
- Boniface Pascal, Ulaginoli Energy Solutions – Solar
- Chandramouli Iyer, Sun Edison – Solar
- Dinesh K Salem, Sootless Energy – Solar
- Divakaran K, Acclaim Technologies – Biomass, Solar Thermal
- Kuppuswamy Kothandaraman, MITA-TEKNIK Technology – Wind Power
- Mathew Jose, Paperman – Waste Management
- Murali, Journalist – Covers all cleantech
- Nandha Gopal, Ecocare Technologies – Waste Management
- Narasimhan Santhanam, Solar Mango – Solar
- Ramalingam, Independent Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Senthil Kumar, Lifelinecare Technologies – Energy Efficiency
- Sivasubramanian Velusamy, PERC – Bioremediation, Bio-based Products
- Sivaswamy, ClosedLoop Systems – Biomass, Waste to Energy
- SoundaraRajan G S, Alldelite Heat Pumps – Energy Efficiency, Heat Pumps
- Suman Kumar Jha, Navi Samri – Student, Cleantech Inventor in Energy Efficiency
And now, for some pics
Categories: Climate Change, Innovations
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.