You will be knowing that EAI had launched an incubation division for cleantech startups, Cleancubator, a few months back.
I’m pleased to let you know that Cleancubator is part of an exciting cleantech event, organized by TiE Chennai Cleantech SIG, and also partnered by the Founder Institute.
The first ever nationwide cleantech contest, the India Cleantech Challenge 2016, will be taking place in Chennai on April 21.
Cleantech is perhaps the largest social and entrepreneurial movement happening worldwide, especially after the COp 21 summit. Estimates suggest that over $15 TRILLION will be invested globally in this sector over the next 25 years.
Governments, powerful corporates and influential individuals such as Bill Gates are pouring in their time, efforts and money into this segment, as this could literally be the Do or Die sector for the future of the earth!
As a result, a large number of interesting and attractive business opportunities will be opening up in this sector. At the same time, the sector faces crucial challenges too.
If you are interested in knowing about what’s happening in cleantech, both in India and worldwide, the emerging trends and business opportunities and meet exciting entrepreneurs making waves in this sector, you should be at the India Cleantech Challenge at Chennai on Apr 21.
What can you get from the 1st India Cleantech Challenge?
- You can meet passionate cleantech entrepreneurs working on some exciting projects.
- You can learn the hottest business trends and opportunities in the field of Cleantech, both in India and worldwide
- You can meet and network with Cleantech investors
The India Cleantech Challenge is a unique event hosted by TiE, and partnered by EAI’s Cleancubator & Silicon Valley based Founder’s Institute, and comes at a very affordable ticket fee of just for Rs.500/-
- 330-430 PM – Expert presentations and insights on cleantech trends, and opportunities in India
- 430-5 PM – Pitches by 5 teams that have come up with innovative cleantech ideas and solutions
- 5-530 PM – Judging of the pitches, and announcement of winners, along with analysis of the concepts
- 530-630 PM – Networking & high tea
Highlights of India Cleantech Challenge 2016
- Date: – 21st April 2016 (Thursday), Time: – 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Venue: – Hotel Hilton, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Guindy, Chennai.
For Registration call Ravi @ 9952475480, Or Send a note to email@example.com
More about the event from the Cleancubator site
By the way, cleantech is not just renewable energy, but much more than that. The following shows you the broad scope of the cleantech sector, which also shows why this is perhaps the most important business and social movement of our times
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy – Solar, Wind, Bio-energy, hydro power, other emerging energy solutions such as wave, tidal, geothermal and more.
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- Energy Storage – Batteries and other emerging storage solutions including thermal storage
- Green Buildings
- Electric Vehicles
- Waste Management & Waste to Energy
- Water Management
- Sustainable products and solutions – Eco Chemicals
- Smart Grid
- Sustainable Pollution Control – Air & water Pollution control, CO2 Sequestration
Categories: Chennai, Events, Innovations
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.