Colleges and college students, representing the future of our country, can play an important role in making India clean and green.
The EAI Green Colleges section will showcase renewable energy and sustainability activities undertaken in Indian colleges. The objective is to share best practices being adopted in colleges in India so that these can replicated in other colleges.
We are starting off with detailed blog posts of the various green activities in Indian colleges. Over time, this section will become a more important support resource for colleges and college students keen on undertaking green efforts.
Should you wish to have the sustainability / green efforts of your college to be showcased here, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also want to check out how college students can become EAI Cleantech Ambassadors.
- Sales Manager required for Well- Established Solar EPC in Mumbai and Delhi
- Channel Sales Manager required for Solar EPC – 6 cities in West and South India
- Solar Project Manager required for Well-Established EPC Company
- Immediate Opening for Freshers in Global Electrical Firm
- Solar Business Development Executive required for Solar EPC Company
- Solar Sales Manager required for Emerging Solar EPC Company
- Business Development Manager for Solar EPC – 4 Cities in West & North India
- Sales Manager required for Leading Solar Monitoring Solutions Company