While the focus of this section is Indian colleges, I think you will agree that learning from best practices worldwide doesn’t hurt.
Found an interesting article on TreeHugger on America’s top colleges for environment excellence:
1. University of California, Davis (Davis, California)
2. Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, Georgia)
3. Stanford University (Stanford, California)
4. University of Washington (Seattle, Washington)
5. University of Connecticut (Storrs, Connecticut)
6. University of New Hampshire (Durham, New Hampshire)
7. Duke University (Durham, North Carolina)
8. Yale University (New Haven, Connecticut)
9. University of California, Irvine (Irvine, California)
10. Appalachian State University (Boone, North Carolina)
More inputs from the Sierra Club site on what programs and activities these colleges undertake that have made them get into this list.
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.