Here's our next edition of EAI Newsletter. For more news items and updates, visit our blog @ http://www.eai.in/blog and our forum @ http://www.eai.in/forum
Green Energy World Expo Calls for Abstracts for Oct 2010 Conference @ Chennai
GSNA Worldwide is launching its first edition of "Green Energy World Expo" 2010, to initiate global concern towards building a sustainable environment, promoting the use of clean and renewable sources of energy. We thus call the environment protection industry together to a market and information sharing trade expo and a 3 day parallel conference at Chennai from the 14-16th of October at Chennai trade Center.
EAI is a media partner for the event, and I am hoping that this event is able to generate a fair bit of enthusiasm in Chennai on green energy trends.
Green Energy World Expo & Conference 2010 is now accepting abstract submittals for the OCTOBER 2010 conference program. Last data to submit the abstracts is 7th August 2010.
Take advantage of the opportunity to share your insight with the renewable energy industry. Two action-packed days designed to provide you with the latest investment opportunities, business insights, career options, and fund-raising strategies, from seed to Stimulus.
Abstracts can be submitted on the topics that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Environment focused:
- Waste Management
- Water management
- Air pollution treatment & recycling
- Energy efficiency
- Smart grids
And if you are a provider of green products or services, you have enough reasons to participate in the seminar and/or conference:
- Explore business opportunities with corporate, government and institutional entities
- Meet with decision makers, suppliers and innovators
- Position your company within the key market players in your industry
- Profile your products, services and technologies and meet regional and global partners
- Host exclusive networking events
- Reach attendees from the environment sector
- Align your brand to a high profile regional and international event marketing campaign
- Benefit from global media and online coverage
Those of you interested in participating or in submitting abstracts, kindly get in touch with: Pooja NM, Mob: 9619913130; email: email@example.com
More on the event from here - http://www.greenenergyworldexpo.in/
EAI - Energy Alternatives India @ www.eai.in