The Indian Electric Vehicle Industry could cumulatively add about $300 billion (Rs 20,00,000 crores) by 2030, according to NITI Aayog. This is a massive opportunity for a wide range of Indian businesses for both large and small as well as in entire value chain sector manufacturing, trading and services.
Adding to this business potential is a significant thrust on electric mobility by the Indian government and a favourable market condition. EV sector will soon become an inevitable force in the auto market.
If you are a company an entrepreneur keen to enter this booming sector, EAI’s India Electric Vehicles Expert Guide could be your most valuable first step towards success in your EV business.
Key Questions Answered by India EV Expert Guide
What is the current status of the Indian EV market - in terms of demand and growth?
Which are the key EV market segments showing significant future growth potential?
Which are the prominent companies, and startups, that are making a difference to the current Indian EV market?
What are the key opportunities for Indian businesses along the EV value chain - as OEMs, as component suppliers, in batteries and for EV charging stations?
What are the key innovations shaping the global and Indian EV markets?
What are the latest central and state government policies driving the Indian EV market?
What are the processes and equipment needed for making Li-ion battery cells and packs?
What are the processes and equipment needed for setting up EV Charging Stations and Battery Swapping Stations?
What are the business and technology partnerships available in the Indian EV sector?
How are the costs for EVs, EV components and EV charging infrastructure trending?
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs, small business and startups keen on benefitting from the EV opportunities
- Established companies keen on diversifying to manufacturing or providing solutions for the upcoming EV sector
- Researchers & academics wishing to contribute to technological innovation for the EVs of the future
- Financial and strategic investors keen to have a play in the EV sector
Wide Spectrum of Opportunities for Key Stake Holders in the following segments
India EV Expert Guide - Vital Statistics
Key Highlights of EAI’s India EV Expert Guide
India EV Expert Guide enables decision making through clear insights on following key aspects:
- Market Understanding: In-depth analysis of the Indian electric vehicles market with current trends and future estimations
- Opportunity Analyses: The EV market encompasses a large opportunity spectrum including Component and OEM manufacturing, Marketing and trading services including distributorships and franchisees. India EV Expert Guide provides clarity on key opportunities along the entire EV Value Chain.
- Policy Understanding: India EV Expert Guide analyses key policies under EV space such as NEMMP 2020, FAME Scheme other evolving policies, and their impacts on the overall commercial feasibility for new entrants.
- India EV Database : The most comprehensive listing of EV Companies in India. The Indian electric vehicle sector is nascent, and there are few, if any, authentic databases or listing of all the electric vehicle companies in India. EAI has come up with the first comprehensive list. It provides a good understanding of the status & aspirations of 100+ EV industry stakeholders.
Why you should buy India EV Expert Guide?
- Business Oriented: It answers the most critical questions that entrepreneurs, investors and businesses have before investing in Electric vehicles industry
- Focus: It is only guide available in the country which provides exclusive insights and intelligence about the various EV business opportunities
- Written by Experts: Developed by EAI’s IIT & IIM EV experts which provides insights & recommendations on short term opportunities and enabling action points with strategic perspectives for the long term
- Actionable Insights and Intelligence, not just Information: Compiled by EV experts, India EV Expert Guide is the first report that provides in-depth analysis and insights on this important field. It uses innumerable data and information from a wide variety of expert sources and market studies, and distills these inputs and data into intelligence and an actionable roadmap that you can use.
Download the Sample to know the Insights and Intelligence from the India EV Expert Guide
PURCHASE THE INDIA EV EXPERT GUIDE 2018
@ Rs.16000/- (A limited time offer)
Purchase Now & Get the Soft Copy Immediately!
250+ Auto & Auto - ancillary Companies have purchased
100+ Renewable Energy Companies have benefited from this guide
100+ Electrical & Electronics Companies have purchased
|Sanjay Agarwal, Founder - SP Motors, Hyderabad & Kolkata||A very useful Guide. Found the insights very useful for someone like me to understand EV value chain and the opportunities along it.|
|MuraliKrishna, Managing Director - Vikram Automotives, Bengaluru||It’s a very insightful and easy to understand the opportunities in Indian EV market. Written in a way that is highly helpful for entrepreneurs to take strategic business decisions.|
|Rahul Nair, Report Buyer,
|I'm looking to enter into the EV sector. I found the India EV Expert Guide very useful and I would recommend to anyone keen on understanding the industry from a strategic and investment perspective.|
|Navin Kumar - Wheels India, Chennai||EV business opportunities and challenges are explained very well and is easily understandable. Highly recommended if you are planning to start EV Business - whether you are a large corporate or a small firm.|
|Akash Sharma, Electrical Engineer, NCR (Noida)||I am planning to quit my job as a senior engineer and venture into the fast growing EV industry. I found the guide very useful, especially because I am a looking to understand how the EV market will grow in India and the prospects of business opportunities in this field for first generation entrepreneurs like me.|
|Kamaldeep Singh,Radhe Automotive Pvt Ltd||Resourceful - many market insights for a nascent Indian EV sector.|
Madhuri Infratech Ltd
|I’m looking to enter the EV segment with an innovative product. The report gave me many ideas on product innovations. Worth the price!|
M-Power Solar Sytem
|I was trying to understand the policy framework for the EV market in India. It was chaotic to learn from the internet. I got a comprehensive outlook on the policies now after reading the report|
|Pankaj Sharma, RK Machineries||We manufacture parts that go into pistons for IC engine manufacturing. We are now exploring how we can survive in a market where the trend is quickly shifting towards electric vehicles|
Mahaveer Auto Components Ltd
|As an auto component maker for IC engine vehicles, we are under a significant push to create an EV Strategy. This report was useful to take the first step|
|Abdul Kareem, Book Buyer||I was able to get details of all leading auto/EV companies at one place. That too for such a cheap price!|
Over 450 industry professionals have purchased and benefited from India EV Expert Guide.
Some of the prominent companies are:
|Accenture India||Hero Electric||L&T|
|Amara Raja Batteries||Hindustan Motors||Lucas TVS|
|Apollo Tyres||Hyundai Motor Co||Mahindra Electric|
|Ashok Leyland||IBM||Maruti Suzuki|
|Cap Gemini India||IISC Bengaluru||Rane Group|
|Eveready India||IIT Mumbai||Sona Koyo|
|Gamesa||Indian Energy Storage Alliance||Tata Motors|
|General Electric||Indian Oil Corporation||Tech Mahindra|
|GMR Group||Infosys||Wheels India|
|Greenpeace||ISB Hyderabad||See More|
Our EV Knowledge Partners
Also Available in the EV Expert guide - Latest EVs Showcased @ AUTO EXPO 2018
Latest details and specifications for over 50 electric vehicles, across vehicle types. All inputs collected from the latest Auto Expo show in Delhi.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: Background of Indian Electric Vehicle Industry
SECTION 2: Electric Vehicles – Types & Value Chain