India’s Largest Meet for the 3 Key Stakeholders in Solar PV Power Plants
400 delegates expected. The Whos Who of Solar EPCs and Developers Will be Here
Download – March22 Networking Meet Presentation
450 Expected # of Delegates from Various SectorsEPC & System IntegratorsDevelopersFinancierModules & BoSOthers145853511075
Quick Agenda (see detailed agenda further below)
- 10 AM – 11.30 AM : Expert Insight Session
- Bihag Mehta – Sgurr Energy (technical perspectives – due diligence of solar PV power plants)
- Navratan Kataria – Sterling & Wilson (technical perspectives – best practices for SPV power plants)
- Udayadittya Shome – Juwi (techno-commercial perspectives, realistic expectations on risk mitigations and performance of SPV power plants)
- Pashupathy Gopalan – Sun Edison (top management business & policy perspectives)
- Vivek Chaturvedi – Moser Baer* (top management business & policy perspectives)
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM : Interactive session
- 1 PM – 2 PM – Lunch Networking
- 2 PM – 215 PM – Special Address by Sudeep Jain, Chairman & Managing Director, TEDA
- 215PM – 6:00 PM : Focussed Networking
EAI, India’s leading renewable energy support firm, is organizing a unique meet between EPCs and Developers of solar PV power plants. This is intended to be a facilitating/networking meet for these two key stakeholder segments, especially given that two states (AP and TN) will begin allotting utility scale SPV projects soon. And given that many states in India, including Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat & Kerala have announced ambitious rooftop plans.
The delegates, about 400 focussed industry professionals comprising project heads, top management and decision makers, will belong to both rooftop solar PV and grid connected solar PV segments.
The one day event will have a one hour presentation, two hour interactive discussion and a five-hour long, focussed networking session that will provide a rare opportunity for solar developers, EPCs, financial investors and other key solar sector stakeholders to interact with many important stakeholders in a professional setting. See details on the Networking Session below.
A 5 hour Detailed and Productive Networking Session During the 1st Meet
This will be held at Chennai, Mar 22, FRIDAY @ the Le Meridien Hotel, just 2 Kms from the Chennai airport
Prominent Developers, EPC & Finiaciers of this Meet @ March22, Le Meridien
Sterling & Wilson
Prominent Financial Institutions
Tata Cleantech Capital
Over 400 delegates, representing EPCs, developers, financial investors, panel and BoS suppliers and other support providers will be participating in this event. Prominent companies that will be participating include the following
Aarthi Engineering Works
Accurate Products Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Aditya Futuristic Solutions
Agile Europe s.r.o.
Akshaya Enviro Solutions Pvt Ltd
Amitoj Textiles Limited
Artha Energy Resources
Asterix Energy Saving Solutions
Attentive Development Partners
Avani Energy and Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Ayngaran City Developer
Balaji Pressure Vessels Ltd
Bangalore Best Real Estate
Bandaru Power Projects
Barix Investment Corp
Beevee Infra Projects Private Limited
C.R.I. Pumps Private Limited
Cellarstone India Pvt Ltd
Chola Power Private Limited
CREW Energy (I) Pvt Ltd
Cuffs & Collars
Daylightenergy Solutions Pvt Ltd
Deccan Developers, Secunderabad
Development Consultants Private Limited
DMS Property Developers
EagleView Pvt Ltd
Emerging Investments Pvt Ltd
Esvin Advanced Technologies Ltd
ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
EuroCorp Power Solutions
Evergreen Financial Investments
Finestar Capital Advisors
Finnacle Development Trust
Firefly Clean Energy Solutions
Gamesa Wind Turbine
Gayatri Wind Techniques
GE Power Conversion
General – Carbon
Genus Power Infrastructure Ltd.
Golden Industries Pvt Ltd
Green Earth Real Estate
Green Wealth Agro India Ltd
Greentech Energy Components Pvt Ltd
GRT Jewellers Pvt. Ltd.
Grundfos Pumps India Pvt Ltd
Indian Solar Power Developer Association
Infraca Exploration Co. Ltd
Integrated Intelligent Solutions & Technologies (P) Ltd. Bangalore
Janaki Ammal Educational Trust
JMN Event Management
Juwi Renewable Energy
Kiwi Eco Vision
KRNS Architects & Designers
Kundan Industries Limited
L & T
Lalith Sustainable Energies
Luna Bearings, Automation & Power Transmission
M/s.Vedaadithya Energy Private Limited
Madhav Infra Projects Pvt Ltd.
Manjunadha Solar Energy
Maple Vertical Investments
Marigold Steel & Power Private Limited
Metric Telecom Networks
Mohan Breweries & Distilleries Ltd
Movement for Green Revolution
Nachas Wind Energy Pvt Ltd
Nandha Developers Ltd
Nano PV Voltech Solar Pvt Ltd
New American Tech Corp
NM Tronics India Pvt. Ltd.
Nordic (India) Solutions Pvt Ltd
Nutan Nirman (P) Limited
Olympus Capital Holdings Asia
Om Green Energy Products
Omne Agate Systems Pvt. Ltd.
PG Power Systems
Poseidon Solar Service Private Limited
Power Plus Consultants
Power Shine Energy
Powerone Microsystems Pvt Ltd
Priam Constructions Pvt Ltd
Procap Financial Services
Protrol Process Control
Ravano Green Power
Real Integrator Solar Energy
Ready Solar and LED
Renewable Consulting India Ltd
Ravano Green Power
RR Industries Ltd
Samkrish Machine Tools
Shankar Foods & Power
Shree H-Two Tech
Solaris Renergy Pvt Ltd
South Indian Renewables
Spear Solar Developers
SRC Green Power Private Limited
Sree Anjani Powergen Pvt Ltd
Sree Devi Developers
Sri Lakshmi Venkataramana Chitfunds
Sri Munipachaiappan Textiles
Star Power Systems
Sterling & Wilson
SUNLIT Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd
Sun & Wind Futcorp
SunPower Heat & Power
Sunrise Eco Systems
Surekha Electronics Services Pvt Ltd
Surya Shakti Urja Udyoga Limited
Tata Cleantech Capital
Trade Link Services
Trident Trading & Investments
TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd.
TVS Dynamic Global Freight Services Limited
Ulaginoli Energy Solutions
Universal Auto Works
University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies
Vedmedia Pvt Ltd
Vijaya Durga CREO Industries
Yokogawa India Limited
View the participants of the Earlier meet.
This one-day meet will provide critical inputs and EPC networking opportunities for prospective solar power plant developers, Will be especially useful for those keen on the TN and AP policies as the action will start soon for these two. The meet is however intended for developers & EPCs for the entire country.
EAI coordinated the country’s three largest and most productive renewable energy conferences last year (RENERGY 2012 – 1300 delegates, REaction 2012 – 1500 delegates and Wind Power India 2012 – 800 delegates). EAI will ensure that the EPC-Developer-Financier Meet will become the most useful and productive meet for all the key stakeholders in this fast-growing industry. You will be able to interact and network with some of the most prominent EPCs, developers, equipment suppliers and financial investors in the country.
EPCs, Developers, Panel & BoS Suppliers, Support Providers – all of them benefited tremendously from the 1st meet
Who will benefit?
We expect over 400 delegates in all at the event – many prominent EPCs and developers, as well as from the panels/BoS suppliers, financing community, consulting firms, and certification companies. This will be the SINGLE LARGEST EPC-DEVELOPER MEET FOR SOLAR in India
Benefits to Developers
- Will get to know critical insights on SPV power plant development from other developers and EPCs
- Understand the dos-and-donts while implementing solar power plants.
- Will also be able to network with many prominent EPCs at one place.
Benefits to EPCs
- For EPCs, this is an important opportunity to understand the key aspirations and concerns of the developer community.
- An excellent opportunity for them to build a good contact network with the developer community.
Benefits to Panel & Balance of System Suppliers
- The panel and BoS suppliers get to network with many prominent companies from their main customer segments – EPCs and power plant developers – all at one place, in just 6 hours.
- Meet prospective channel partners and marketing agents
- Understand the pain points and aspirations of developers and EPCs in the context of panels and BoS
[See excerpts from the first meet – Narasimhan Santhanam – EAI, Samir Dash – Moser Baer, GK Ramakrishnan – L&T, Pramodh – SPI, Amit Kaushik – Sun Edison, Arun Kumar – TUI & Anil Jain – Refex Energy]
The goal behind this event is critical intelligence & extensive interactions, to drive critical value for both developers and EPC. The agenda has been derived based on these goals.
Speeches and presentations will be kept to a minimum and networking/interactions is the key agenda. The most important part of this event is the 5-hour long networking session. See below for more details on this.
- 10 AM – 11.30 AM : Expert Insight Session
We have three detailed expert techno-commercial presentations from technical and operational experts, and two brief business perspective presentations from top management professionals in this session.
Technical expert presentations will be made by the following companies
- Bihag Mehta from Sgurr Energy will provide insights on the following
- Technical & operational dos and don’ts for solar power plant developers
- Importance of due diligence and validation
- Lessons learnt from Sgurr’s worldwide experiences in implementing solar power plants
- Udayadittya Shome from Juwi on what can be realistically expected from EPCs
- Uday will bring forth insights on what developers can realistically expect from EPCs in terms of risk mitigation and performance assurances. This is a critical topic, more so in today’s context where the EPCs are relied upon for pretty much every aspect of the solar power plants owing to the inexperience/lack of awareness in the developer segment.
- Navratan Kataria from Sterling & Wilson on best practices for a high performance solar power plant
- Navrataran would like to have as much time as possible answering questions on best of breed practices for solar PV power plants. His inputs and insights will be based on the two decades of experience he has in solar PV as well as the work being done by Sterling & Wilson
- Business perspectives will be provided by top management from India’s two pioneering solar firms
- Vivek Chaturvedi, Chief Marketing Officer, Moser Baer
- Pashupathy Gopalan, Managing Director, of MEMC’s and Sun Edison’s South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa operations
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM : Interactive session – This session will comprise Q&A in which over 20 different experts will participate, in addition to the speakers.
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM : Networking Lunch – Special Arrangements will be made such that you are able to use the lunch duration networking productively
- 2:00 PM – 215 PM – Special address by Sudeep Jain, IAS, Chairman & MD, TEDA. He will provide his perspectives on the Tamil Nadu and national solar policies.
- 2:15 – 6 PM – Customised Networking. This is the core part of the program. Arrangements have been made to ensure that each of you is able to network with as many relevant delegates as possible. The networking sessions will include three modules
- Networking with specific experts/expert companies pre-identified by EAI
- Networking with specific professionals based on the profiles of companies available at the registration counter
- Networking with specific delegates based on delegate identification – each delegate will be provided with an identification placard that will enable others to easily understand what your company does.
6 PM – Conclusion, and we all go home.
About the Experts
Solar Veterans from three reputed Companies
At the Forefront of the Grid-Connected Solar PV movement in India
Share their Expertise at the event
Udayadittya Shome– Vice-President,Juwi Renewable Energy: 10 AM – 1030 AM
Working with a global leader in solar power plant development, Uday brings over 20 years of technical and commercial experience in all the aspects of solar PV power plants. Now, that’s critical experience few in the country have today.
Uday brings a unique confluence of critical expertise in the solar PV field – technical, commercial, certifications/approvals, business development and entrepreneurship.
Bihag Mehta– Manager – Renewable Advisory,SgurrEnergy:1030 AM – 11 AM
Sgurr Energy is a globally respected technical consultant for renewable energy projects. Bihag Mehta and his company bring forth an expertise that is critical for a nascent industry such as solar PV – technical validation and due diligence of all aspects of the solar PV power plants.
Sgurr Energy has assessed over 85 GW of renewable energy developments internationally. When you consider that the worldwide installation of renewable is only about 500 GW, that’s an awesome 20% of the total global installations. Sgurr’s clients include utilities, financiers, EPCs and developers. This diversity of client sectors enables them to provide perspectives based on all these critical sectors.
NavratanKatariya – AVP – Solar EPC,Sterling & Wilson:11 AM – 1130 AM
Working with one of the most respected names in the Indian EPC sector, Navratan has been one of the most sought after experts in the Indian solar sector, mainly for his first-hand knowledge of what works and what does not work for solar PV in India.
Sterling & Wilson is one of the most respected EPCs in India, and for a reason. They are quite selective about their projects, because of their commitment and focus on delivering very high quality – characteristics that are critical for an industry in its early stages.
This is the second such event organized by EAI. The first event, organized on Jan 22, was a big success with over 200 important stakeholders attending the event. The first event was a trial event put together in just seven days, to understand the needs of the stakeholders. The inputs and learning from the first event will be used fully for the second event, making it even more productive and powerful. [/raw]
Registration form – Solar Developers, EPC & Investors Meet
For those specifically interested in getting comprehensive intelligence on rooftop solar, you might want to check out Solar Mango