EAI Rooftop Solar Guide 2014, India’s most comprehensive guide for the rooftop solar industry, gets another participant in Amplus Solar.
Based in Gurgaon, Amplus Solar (part of Amplus Infrastructure Developers) is a Project Development and Consulting Company focused on development and operations of renewable generation assets across India. For solar in specific, some of the projects they have executed include
- 100 kWp for a chain of Educational Institute in Central India
- 940 kWp for a leading automobile component industry in Uttar Pradesh
- 150 kWp at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand supplying power to grid
- 250 kWp at Lalpur, Uttarakhand supplying power to grid
- 250 kWp for an international hotel chain in Maharashtra
- 25kWp for a family run hospital in Central India
- 100 kWp for an international oil company in Maharashtra
EAI thanks Amplus Solar and welcomes its participation in the guide.
EAI Rooftop Solar Guide 2014 will reach over 25,000 prospects keen on implementing solar power plants on their rooftops. It will be the most comprehensive and authoritative guide for this sector, and will be released early April 2014.
Should your company be interested in promoting your rooftop solar solutions through this focussed and unique guide, get in touch with Sindhuja Ramar (firstname.lastname@example.org ). More details about the guide are available – EAI Rooftop Solar Guide from here.