Certificate Program in Industrial Heating
Aspiration Energy & IIT Madras
Date: 23rd & 24th September
Venue: ICSR Building, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Course Fee: Rs. 5000/- per person (inclusive of taxes)
- Basics of Solar Thermal Heating
- Process Heat in Industries
- Sizing & Demand Estimation
- Design of Industrial solar thermal hot water system
- Estimating energy saving and payback calculation
- Common problems and solutions
- Introduction to shade analysis using sketch-up (free software)
- Demonstration and one example sizing with actual case study
Why solar water heaters for industrial process and heat pumps for industrial processes?
Solar water heaters, heat pumps and thermal batteries can save significantly on loss of money and damage to environment from burning fossil fuels for industrial processes up to 150 deg C.
Advantages: Save money, Low Total Cost of Ownership, Low payback periods, Cut CO2 emissions…
Who should attend?
If you have a manufacturing process with temperature between 50 deg – 150 deg, this certificate program should be attended.
Certification: Participants will receive a certificate (Certificate Education Program, CEP) from IIT, Madras