Do you wonder everyday why your career couldn't be more meaningful?
Create the Renewable Energy Industry in India with EAI
"Become the change you want to see in the world"
'Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?'
The field of renewable energy today is at the stage where the computer industry was in the early 1970s, and the Internet industry in the early 1990s. The opportunities to innovate, lead and make a significant difference are immense for both individuals and businesses. Renewable energy, along with the related fields of cleantech and sustainability, has the potential to make an even bigger difference to the world than had the computers and Internet.
As in other parts of the world, the renewable energy/cleantech movement is growing at a rapid pace in India as well. EAI, an early mover in this field, is uniquely poised to make a significant contribution. Our consulting and research practices provide us with an exciting opportunity to be an important catalyst for this industry, and make a real difference to the economy and society. Making such a difference requires passionate and dedicated individuals to become a part of our team.
And this is where you come in.
Specifically, we have openings in renewable energy consulting, industry research, marketing/sales, product management and communications management. We also would like to talk to folks who are keen on building businesses from scratch.
Typical backgrounds of folks who work with us are engineering, biotechnology, management, finance & economics and media/event management. But that's only an indication - your educational background matters much less than the passion you have to work in this disruptive domain.
If you are keen on working in an industry that makes you super-active during day, sleep with enormous satisfaction at night, and ensures that your efforts make a difference to the world around you, you should be talking to us!
EAI is Looking for People for the Following Roles:
- Renewable Energy Research & Consulting Internship - 2016
- Web Developer
- Interns Required for Marketing / Sales
Keen to make a difference to the Indian renewable energy and cleantech sectors? An internship with India's leading cleantech consulting and research firm will be a great start.
EAI's Looking for Biotech interns/permanent positions for EAI's consulting/research division - we are working on some exciting assignments in the domains of BIOPLASTICS and BIOENERGY. For these, we would like to have those with a biotech and/or chemical engg backgrounds and keen on working in consulting and industry research. Freshers can apply for internships for these assignments.
Why should you be an EAI intern?
The following are the perks of interning at EAI
- Interns are given opportunities to develop and implement strategies as a part of international assignments, thereby providing them exposure to highly reputed and acclaimed global organisations.
- EAI provides a platform for interns to have first-level interactions with the biggest names in the renewable industry during the course of live-projects handled by it.
- At EAI, interns stand to benefit from in-depth understanding of the energy sector through renewable energy projects involving financial feasibility analysis, market potential sizing and technical assessment.
- Knowledge Acquisition in diverse fields like biomass, solar and wind energy
- Hands-on experience acquired through field-trips.
Can you be an EAI Intern?
We are looking for candidates with Bio-Technology with the following skills
- Ability to read large quantities of technical information and quickly understand/summarise
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
- Good English writing skills
- Willingness to travel inter-state
- Ability to multi-task on projects
Terms and Conditions for the Internship
- 3 months of internship which can be converted to a permanent position subject to his/her performance during the tenure
- Internship is full-time (Mon-Sat, 9-6) and is only at Chennai
EAI is looking for a Web Developer who is passionate about web technologies and has experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, AJAX, Wordpress and MySQL.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Proficient with Web technologies
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, AJAX, Wordpress and MySQL
- At least 1 year of professional experience in developing highly interactive internet applications
- Strong background in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
EAI is looking for interns who are fascinated about marketing / sales.
- Bachelor's degree
- Keen on working in a start-up
- Passionate towards marketing and sales
- A results oriented personality
- Have proven expertise in closing sales
- Ability to analyze trends and devise plans of action
- Examples of typical projects are: Domain Sales across various platforms , Generating Leads & Closing Deals.
Interested? Write to Narsi - email@example.com with the subject "Marketing Intern"