The growth of electric mobility is gaining more and more momentum in the recent years. While the beginning of electric mobility had only very few electric vehicles on the road, the industry has now started showing an exponential increase in demand for EVs.
The critical component of the electric mobility ecosystem is the electric charging infrastructure. Along with the growth of EV adoption, the electric vehicle charging stations market is also expected to grow significantly - estimates suggest it will grow from about US$3.2 billion in 2017 to reach US$ 30.4 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of over 40%.
About the EV Charging Station Workshop
This free workshop enables participants to understand how an EV Charging Station works and also related details, inputs and trends about electric vehicles in India.
Objectives of the Workshop
Availability of charging facilities at public places is the key prerequisite for adoption and rollout of electric vehicles (EV).The objective of this workshop is to create awareness about this key aspect of the electric vehicle ecosystem.
Specifically, the workshop will do the following:
- Inputs on the value chain of EV charging Infrastructure
- EV Charging Trends
- Indian EV Charging station status
- Trends in EV charging stations in terms of numbers and geographical adoption
- Business opportunities emerging from EV charging stations
- Specifics on EV Charging Stations
- Types of charging stations – AC & DC Fast Charging
- Technologies involved
- Charging capacities
- Charging times
- Safety requirements
- Installation procedures
- Demonstration and explanation of EV charging station with 2 and 4 electric wheelers
Who can Benefit from this Workshop?
- Entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups keen on benefitting from the EV opportunities
- Government officials interested in knowing more about the installation and operations of EV charging station
- Established companies keen on diversifying into EV charging sector
|10:00 am - 10:10 am
||Shivakumar - Ever Power
|10:10 am - 10:30 am
||Overview of EV and its Growth Structure in India
||Narasimhan Santhanam -EAI
|10:30 am - 10:50 am
||Overview of AC & DC Charging Station- Market & Technology
||Parthasarathi – Ever Power
|11:00 am - 11:45 am
||Demonstration of EV Charging Station
||The Ever Power Team
|11:45 am - 12:00 noon
Venue: Ever Power, #1, Balaji Nagar, 1st street, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai – 600032
50 Seats, First Come First Served
Call Chaithanya - 9500824753 to Register