Who We Are
Energy Alternatives India (EAI) was formed to provide Consulting, Research, Promotion,and Marketing supportto the fast growing Renewable Energy and Cleantech industry in India. Started by a team of professionals from IITs and IIMs having prior experience in the alternative energy industry, we are at the forefront of industry research, management consultancy, and business promotion in India with a focus on the renewable energy sector.
The vision of EAI is to promote widespread and increased adoption of renewable energy and cleantech in India. The EAI team is based out of Chennai, India.
To know more about our team, click here.
What We Do
Our multi-disciplinary team has an excellent track record of providing groundbreaking industry insights and intelligence to help your business profit from the renewable energy revolution.
EAI provides consultancy for all the major renewable energy sectors with a major focus on Solar (PV and thermal), Wind, Bio-energy, and Energy Efficiency.
We work for industrial and commercial companies, public and private utilities, governments, investors, developers, banks, financial institutions, private equity companies, venture capitalists and private entrepreneurs.
Our services include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- Developer/IPP Assistance – Clarity on regulations, state-wise opportunities, identifying offtakers and due diligence of vendors
- Assisting Industrial Consumers Go Green – Techno-commercial feasibility, RFPs, RFQs, vendor selection, and clarity on regulations
- Diversification into/within Renewable Energy – Market potential, financial feasibility, competitor analysis, evaluation of policies, and identifying success drivers, sales strategies, and marketing partners
- Market Entry for International Renewable Energy Firms – Understanding of the Indian market, market potential, competitor analysis, developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies, identifying joint venture partners, and recruitment of key personnel
Research and Publications
The Reports division of EAI publishes acclaimed research and industry reports for many sectors of renewable energy and cleantech. These include mainstream topics like Substitution of Diesel with Solar as well as niche domains such as Algae Fuels. The complete list of our reports can be found here.
Renewable Energy Catalysis
EAI acts as a catalyst for the adoption of Renewable Energy and Clean Technology in the public and private sector through
- Conferences and Exhibitions – We have organised some of the world’s largest renewable energy and cleantech events, such as RENERGY 2012 & 2013, REaction, and Wind Power India
- Networking Events – We have conducted exclusive networking events for the solar PV sector
- Green Tours & Seminars –We regularly conduct Eco-awareness events for the general public and within corporate environments
- Online Communities – Our unmatched media assets include the EAI website, the EAI Newsletter, and EAI Club.
In the field of Indian renewable energy and cleantech, whether your business or organisation is looking for research, consulting, or market promotion, EAI is the clear leader.
Our acquaintance with the Indian renewable energy industry, along with our deep understanding of the industry dynamics and emerging trends in renewable energy sources worldwide, make EAI the most effective partner for those keen on getting an exceptional understanding of the Indian renewable energy industry.
EAI is yourmost effective consulting, research, or marketing partner because
- Focus – We do ONLY Renewable Energy & Cleantech, nothing else
- Expertise – We translate concepts to commercialisation by operating at the intersection of domain knowledge and marketing expertise
- Strong, multifunctional team –Professionals from IIT and IIM, biotechnology, energy engineers, economists and finance specialists
- Strong network –Deep relationships along the entire value chain for all primary renewable energy sources, particularly in solar and wind
- Strong online presence – www.eai.in is India’s most prominent and popular hub for renewable energy. In addition, EAI (almost) Daily, our thrice-weekly newsletter, is India’s largest online newsletter for renewable energy
About The eai.in Website
The EAI web site at www.eai.in is the leading online information support provider for the Indian renewable energy and cleantech community. Through its blog, club, and news sections, eai.in provides a platform for all the industry participants to be informed, to interact, and involve themselves in renewable energy.
EAI Corporate Presentation