Background & objective
A focused presentation and Q&A session for senior & top management that provides insights on key business opportunities in the fast-growing bio-economy sector in India.
Topics will cover opportunities in:
- Biomass for heating & power
- Bioplastics & bio-based packaging
- Biochemicals and bio-materials
Who will benefit from the program?
Senior and top management professionals, specifically those responsible for corporate planning, strategy & growth, from the following industries
- Cosmetics, toiletries, and consumer products
- Plastics,rubber & retail packaging
- Life Sciences & Biotechnology
- Food & Beverages
- Agriculture & forest-related products
Key benefits from the program
- First program for Indian corporates on business opportunities from the entire bio-economy spectrum
- Get insights on emerging attractive business opportunities before your competitors and thus can be an early mover
- Form valuable business contacts in addition to the key insights on opportunities
- Conducted by industry & business experts working in the Indian bio-economy sector for more than a decade
- There is no registration fee, but the program is only by invitation
- The entire program will be done over Zoom.
- There will be a maximum of 20 participants for each session as we would like to add significant value to each participant. It will be thus on a “first come first serve” basis.
- The total duration of the program will be for about 2 hours. About an hour will be utilised for a structured presentation, and the balance will be for questions and interactions
Program dates & times
The 2 hour virtual program will be repeated thrice – Aug 18th, Aug 22th & Aug 29th, between 3 and 5 PM on all these days. Invitees can select any one of the three days.