According to a recent news article by Economic Survey, India ranks fourth globally in wind power installation around the world with around 28 GW (as of Dec 2016). The central government’s ambitious target of 60 GW by 2022 for wind power implies that the wind power capacity in the country is set to more than double in a span of just 6 years.
By EAI estimates, the wind industry is expected to create over 30,000 jobs, directly and indirectly. To aid this, EAI has created an exclusive recruitment division to assist wind energy companies.
If you are a recruiter: Send in a brief email to email@example.com with brief details about your company and the profiles of wind energy professionals you are looking for.
If you are looking for a job: Send us your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with brief inputs of your aspirations in the covering letter. Please note that we give preference mainly to candidates with some experience relevant to the wind sector.
Who will benefit from EAI’s wind energy recruitment division?
EAI assists top companies in the wind sector recruit highly skilled personnel in junior to senior-most positions
- Wind Energy Companies looking for the right talent – OEMs, IPPs, O&M companies, software solution providers
- Wind Energy Professionals looking for the right position in all areas – logistics, finance, engineering, O&M etc
Wind Energy Roles for which EAI will assist in Recruitment
Design and Engineering
- Wind resource specialists
- Electromechanical Design Specialist
- Structural engineer
- Quality control engineer
Projects & Operations
- Site Manager
- Project Manager-Tower & Support Service
- Wind turbine service technicians
- Lead technician
- Asset Managers
Logistics & Finance
- Supply chain analyst
- Engineer – SCM
- Inventory Coordinator
- Manager – Regulatory Affairs
What are the benefits EAI provides for your recruitment needs?
- Understanding the hiring requirements and sketch the best fit profile for wind energy companies – OEMs, IPPs or O&M operators
- We are here for over a decade and hence have excellent reach to identify right industry professionals across wind energy for most critical functions – engineering, O&M, Finance and logistics
- We will assist in hiring skilled personnel who have excellent knowledge with relevant educational background, experience in any function within the wind energy sector and the right aptitude for a career in wind
- Ability to identify professionals with the right hard and soft skills
- We follow transparent and collaborative hiring process – Makes it easy for both the parties concerned
- Complete confidentiality will be maintained
Why Choose EAI?
EAI is India’s topmost Renewable Energy Consulting and Research brand. Has in-depth understanding of the wind energy business and its dynamics, thus enabling top notch recruitments and head hunting
Industry Contacts & Reach
Has one of the largest contact databases for the renewable energy industry owing to our website (EAI) , cleantech newsletter (EAI Daily), and the most prominent cleantech online community (EAI Club)
If you are a recruiter: Send in a brief email to email@example.com with brief details about your company and the profiles of wind energy professionals you are looking for
If you are looking for a job: Send us your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with brief inputs of your aspirations in the covering letter. Please note that we give preference mainly to candidates with some experience relevant to the wind sector
Looking for a job in the wind power sector?
Send us your CV!
Provide your details here:
Error: Contact form not found.