Kinetic Green’s Plans for E-Mobility – EV Next
Headquartered in Pune, this Kinetic green is a green mobility arm of the Kinetic India group chaired by Arun Firodia.
Kinetic Green is the manufacturer of a range of electric vehicles in India. With its engineering knowledge, domain expertise and ergonomics research especially about Indian conditions and passengers, Kinetic Green provides affordable green mobility solutions. The company aims at setting up proper manufacturing, assembling, distributing and delivering setups for faster satisfaction of demand.
The company offers electric three wheelers, electric golf carts and electric mini buses.
- Safar Electric Auto
- Electric Golf Cart (2, 4, 6, 8 Seater)
- Electric Bus (14 Seater )
- KInetic green along with its sister company Power solutions is seeking private investments to setup an expansion programme which will cost around 250 crore rupees in Pune. This facility will work on Battery Swapping.
- Kinetic green has partnered with BPCL for the battery swapping facility and will procure Li-ion batteries from IIT Madras from February 2020.
- They plan to launch their premium and ultra premium golf carts in September 2020 as a part of their JV(75:25) with Tonino Lamborghini.
- The company has partnered with Exide Industries for batteries, Axiom the leading EV battery charger manufacturers, TVS & Ralson Tyres for better tyre life
- In Feb 2018, the company announced that it has partnered with Tonino Lamborghini for the design and manufacture of premium segment golf carts and other electric off-road vehicles.
- In Sep 2017, the company partnered with shared electric mobility company SmartE to introduce 10,000 electric three-wheelers across the country within the next 18 months
- During 2015-16, the company signed a MoU with the Maharashtra State Tourism Department (MTDC) for operating its e-buses at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park near Mumbai.
- The company rose to international fame when they partnered with Honda and formed Kinetic Honda scooters. The vehicle was a huge hit and saw several international markets.
- Their JV with Lamborghini will also sell their vehicles internationally when launched.