Focussed 1 Day Solar Training at Hyderabad, May 25
Conducted by EAI
Career & Business Oriented.
For Professionals and Small Entrepreneurs
Benefits for Attendees
From this solar training program, you will get to know:
- Focussed business opportunities in the solar PV sector
- Career opportunities for professionals, engineers and technicians
- Residential and commercial PV system design and configuration
- Troubleshooting and inspecting PV systems
- Contracting and Subcontracting opportunities in Ground Mounted Solar PV systems
- Practical details on Solar lanterns and lighting systems design, assembly and specifications
The program is conducted by business and technical experts from EAI and their partners.
More about the training from here – http://www.hyrex2014.com/solar-training/
Certificate – All participants will get a certificate from EAI
For registration: Talk to Siva, 07401458919, firstname.lastname@example.org
About EAI & EVNext
EVNext, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take EVNext assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More