Solar Mango, the solar division of EAI, is working with a reputed Australian developer of renewable energy power plants.
The Australian company is keen to acquire/invest in Indian solar PV power plants.
They are exploring investments in projects at any stage of development – from developers who are on the verge of signing PPAs to fully operational solar power projects.
While they have a preference for projects in South India, they are willing to consider healthy solar projects anywhere else in the country.
Size of projects interested in: 10-15 MW range, but they could consider up to 50 MW.
The Australian company’s team will be visiting India in the next few weeks.
If you are interested in going further on this opportunity, please send brief details of your project, on the following parameters:
- Size of project (MW)
- Location of project (state and district)
- Stage of project – choose from one of the following – 1. PPA yet to be signed, 2. PPA signed but waiting for financial closure, 3. Financial closure over and power plant being constructed, 4. Fully operational power plant
- Buyer of power – please provide brief details of who the offtaker for the power is (state discom, private third party..)
- If PPA signed, what is the PPA rate (Rs/kWh) and duration of PPA?
- Any other details that you feel are relevant
Please send the above details at the earliest to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More