Reach 1000s of Solar Power Plant Developers, EPCs and System Integrators
With India’s Most Comprehensive Solar Inverters Guide
EAI, the leading Indian renewable energy research and consulting firm, is currently developing the report “Indian Solar Inverter Guide 2014”. This will be a definitive guide on solar inverters in India and will be used by a wide variety of people who are keen on setting up small roof top power plants to large ground mounted solar power plants.
The report will be published end of March 2014, and will be EAI’s official solar inverter guide until end of Mar 2015 – for one full year.
Number of Pages: 62
This guide will be heavily promoted through EAI web site, EAI Daily and EAI Club, among others.
In all, we expect over 25,000 readers to have downloaded and read this guide over one year, and we expect a very large percentage of key solar PV stakeholders to be part of this audience.
Your company has a unique opportunity to gain extensive visibility by advertising on this uniquely focussed guide.
Target Audience for this Guide
- Companies and firms keen on setting up AC based solar PV power plants – from small roof tops to large power plants
- Component and technology solution providers
- EPCs and System Integrators
- Power conditioning equipment suppliers
List of Contents
- Global solar inverter scenario
- India solar inverter scenario – in terms of capacity, type of inverter, central or string, internal or external inverter…
- Performance of inverters in Indian conditions
- Parameters to consider while evaluating an inverter
- Cost benchmarks for solar inverters
|Option||Cost (Rs. lacs)|
|Front cover – half of the cover page||
|Full page – inside of cover page||
|Back cover – full page||
|Full page – inside of back cover page||
|Inside full page (5 Slots Available)||
|Inside half page (10 Slots Available)||
Advertising slots will be allotted on a First Come First Served basis.
If your company is interested in advertising @ EAI’s India Solar Roof Top Solar Guide 2014, , contact Sindhuja Ramar – firstname.lastname@example.org