Welcome to the Chennai Climate Stories workshop
10 am – 2 pm today (Mar 18, Saturday)
Haddows Club, Nungambakkam
Listen to 10 awesome startup founders in climate tech tell their startup stories – the real stories you don’t hear in PPTs and pitches
Hear them answer interesting but importsnt questions such as
1. Why on earth did you wish to become a founder when you could have led a comfortable and wealthy corporate life?
2. Where or how did you meet your cofounder?
3. What were the aha! moments in your journey?
4. What was your biggest mistake, some thing you would want other startups to avoid?
5. What keeps you awake at night? ( outside of mosquitoes and your babies)
6. How do you find and retain good talent?
7. Who would you like to thank? ( outside of God and stars)
8. What is the one question you would like wannabe founders want to ask themselves before they kick off their venture?
9. What would you have tried to do differently if you were given the opportunity to start all over again?
10. What will you do if you are left alone on a deserted island for a year?
Ok, the last question is just to check if you have read the other 9 questions.
But you will find interesting, authentic answers from these amazing answers
If you are in Chennai, do land up at Haddows Club, Nungambakkam at 930 am today ( 18 Mar)
Call Muthu 9952910083 to register.
I think we still have a few seats left
Let’s listen to these wonderful stories together. See you there to listen to stories from the following folks
Rohit Grover – micro gas turbines for electric vehicles
Satya Chakravarthy-too many startups to list
Sanjeeta kk – millet based foods
Kern Agrawal – distributed biogas production
Dr. Sivaram Pillai – green chemicals
Bhaskar R. – Visual analytics
Deepak Rajmohan – nanotech for food waste reduction
Chandrasekharan Venkataraman – sustainable water purification
See my LinkedIn post on this topic