Green Hydrogen from Waste: The Cheapest and Most Sustainable Way to Produce Hydrogen
Here’s an article posted in Recharge News.
According to the article,
- Waste-to-hydrogen technology is a self-sustainable thermal conversion treatment of organic waste, including plastics, which breaks down the waste matter and extracts the hydrogen they contain
- Waste-to-hydrogen technology produces green hydrogen from waste at a much lower cost than from renewables
- Waste-to-hydrogen technology is cleaner than incineration and produces no tar
- Waste-to-hydrogen technology can be produced at full capacity around the clock, rather than whenever the wind is blowing or the sun is shining.
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
- Hydrogen Production with Plastic Waste: FusionOne Technology
- FusionOne technology converts plastic waste into hydrogen fuel by breaking it down into chemical components1.
- Pune’s Green Hydrogen: Waste-to-Hydrogen Project Launched
- India’s first waste-to-hydrogen project in Pune aims to manage waste and lower emissions using green hydrogen, a partnership between Pune Municipal Corporation and The Green Billions.