Reach 100s of Prominent Solar Power Plant Developers
With India’s Most Comprehensive EPC Guide
EAI, the leading Indian renewable energy research and consulting firm, is currently developing the report “Indian Solar EPC Guide 2014”. This will be a definitive guide about the solar EPC scenario in India, and will be used by a large percentage of developers and companies keen on setting up medium and large ground-mounted and rooftop solar power plants.
The report will be published end of March 2014, and will be EAI’s official EPC guide until end of Mar 2015 – for one full year.
Number of Pages: 50
This guide will be heavily promoted through EAI web site, EAI Daily and EAI Club, among others.
In all, we expect over 25,000 readers to have downloaded and read this guide over one year, and we expect a very large percentage of key solar PV stakeholders to be part of this audience.
Your company has a unique opportunity to gain extensive visibility by advertising on this uniquely focussed guide.
Target Audience for this Guide
- Companies and firms keen on setting up solar PV power plants, especially medium and large solar PV power plants
- Banks, PEs and others in the investing community
- Component and technology solution providers
EAI India Solar EPC Guide – List of Contents
- Prominent Ground Mounted Solar Installations
- Prominent EPCs in India
- Scope and Value Adds of Solar EPCs
- What Developers Expect from EPCs
- What are the Key Insights and Recommendations from Solar EPCs for Developers
- What to Expect in the Solar EPC Market in 2014
Advertising Options in EAI Solar EPC Guide
|Option||Cost (Rs. lacs)|
|Front cover – half of the cover page||
|Full page – inside of cover page||
|Back cover – full page||
|Full page – inside of back cover page||
|Inside full page (5 Slots Available)||
|Inside half page (10 Slots Available)||
Advertising slots will be allotted on a First Come First Served basis.
If your company is interested in advertising @ EAI’s India Solar Roof Top Solar Guide 2014, contact Sindhuja Ramar – email@example.com