Who We Are
Energy Alternatives India (EAI) was formed to provide consulting, promotion and business support to the fast growing renewable energy industry in India. Started by a team of professionals from IITs and IIMs having prior experience in the alternative energy industry, we are at the forefront of industry research, management consultancy, education, learning and business promotions in India with a focus on the renewable energy sector.
The vision of EAI is to promote widespread and increased adoption of renewable energy sources in India. The EAI team is based out of Chennai, India.
To know more about our team, click here.
What We Do
Our multi-disciplinary team has an excellent track record of providing groundbreaking industry insights and intelligence to help your business profit from the renewable energy revolution.
Consulting & Research
EAI provides consultancy and research services for all the major renewable energy sectors with a major focus on solar (PV and thermal), wind, biofuels (ethanol, biodiesel) and biomass, waste to energy and emerging cleantech.
We work for industrial and commercial companies, public and private utilities, investors, developers, banks, financial institutions, private equity companies, venture capitalists and private entrepreneurs.
Our services include (but are not restricted to) the following:
- Business intelligence – market potential analysis, inputs on government policies, regulations and incentives, competitor analysis, evaluation of new and emerging technologies.
- Diversification strategies – research in niche market segments, opportunity auditing, evaluation of specific market segments and their suitability for diversification
- Market entry strategies – setting up marketing and sales channels, positioning strategy, identification of market segments that are “low-hanging” fruits, pricing strategy
- Feasibility analysis – technical and economic feasibility analysis, evaluation for Go-No Go decisions
Renewable energy and cleantech domains in which we provide support:
- Solar (PV and CSP)
- Biofuels and biomass (ethanol, biodiesel, biomass to power using gasification and combustion)
- Waste to energy (Energy from MSW, industrial waste, sewage, crop waste)
- Emerging cleantech (Water, energy efficiency, sustainable materials, sustainable farming and agriculture…)
Among the above, EAI has a special focus on the solar PV sector, and our team has done extensive industry research all across the entire solar PV value chain:
- Ingots and wafers
- Balance of systems
- Power plants
- Solar PV products and applications
The Reports division of EAI publishes acclaimed research and industry reports for many sectors of renewable energy and cleantech. See the complete list of our reports from here.
Learning and Education
EAI conducts seminars and conferences for all renewable energy sectors in India. Our conferences are usually very focused with a clear objective to deliver rich value to the attendees.
Using our partnership with technical and process experts, we also conducts specialized and hands-on training programs for solar, wind, biomass, biofuels, waste to energy and energy efficiency sectors in India.
EAI also works with schools and colleges to prepare rich, interactive learning and educational content for renewable energy and cleantech topics.
To know more about our learning support solutions, see here
Promoting Renewable Energy Companies & Businesses
EAI, through its popular web site and newsletter, provides significant, focused online promotion opportunities for Indian renewable energy and cleantech companies. Our exhibitions division enables companies to showcase their products and services in targeted expositions.
In the field of Indian renewable energy and cleantech, whether your business or organization is looking for research, education, learning, consulting, or market promotion, EAI is the clear leader.
Our acquaintance with the Indian renewable energy industry, along with our deep understanding of the industry dynamics and emerging trends in renewable energy sources worldwide, make EAI the most effective partner for those keen on getting an exceptional understanding of the Indian renewable energy industry.
The following are the reasons why EAI is the most effective consulting, research, educational or marketing partner for your company:
- Focus on renewable energy – We do ONLY renewable energy & Cleantech, nothing else.
- Expertise in translating concepts to commercialization
- A strong, multifunctional team – professionals from IIT and IIM, biotech, energy engineers, economists and finance professionals.
- Strong network – business and technical contacts along the entire value chain for all primary renewable energy sources
- Strong online presence – www.eai.in is India’s most prominent and popular hub for renewable energy. In addition, EAI Daily, our daily newsletter, is India’s largest online newsletter for renewable energy.
About The EAI.In Website
The EAI web site at www.eai.in is the leading online information support provider for the Indian renewable energy. Through its blog, forum, community and news sections, EAI.in provides a platform for all the industry participants to be informed, to interact and involve themselves in renewable energy.