SOLAR EPC BLUEPRINT
An Event that Provides Practical Strategies for Success as a Solar EPC
December 10, Bengaluru
Organized by EAI – The #1 Solar Guide
This comprehensive expert guidance meet will be invaluable for those keen on entering the solar EPC business in India and also for existing players who are looking to succeed in a big way.
What is Solar EPC Blueprint?
A 1-day Guidance meet to provide practical strategies and an actionable blueprint for India’s solar EPCs, especially small and medium EPCs, to win bigtime in the Indian solar market.
Why do you need such a guidance meet?
While the Indian solar power sector is growing at a furious pace, only a few large EPCs get most of the business. Even in the case of large EPCs, most of them are getting wafer thin margins.
The above scenario raises two important questions:
- How can small and medium EPCs win much larger quantum of business?
- For large EPCs, while they may be able to show large toplines, how can they ensure better margins?
The Solar EPC Blueprint, a focused guidance meet put together by Solar Mango, the #1 Solar Guide, shows a practical, strategic way forward.
What do you gain by attending this unique session?
The event will provide critical inputs on the following:
- Strong conceptual understanding of underlying drivers and trends
- Case studies how successful companies are getting business
- Specific tools and checklists that the EPCs can use for business development
- A marketing and business development toolkit
- A focused strategic report that provides the strategic elements each EPC should work on to develop a profitable and long lasting business
How is this event being put up?
Significant primary and secondary research
Significant amount of primary research done by the Solar Mango team
- Meeting small and large EPCs
- Meeting a range of stakeholders – government, end users (residential, C&I, small IPPs and large IPPs)
- Banks and other financial investors
- Researchers and scientists
- Solar panel and BoS manufacturers
Secondary research and focused interactions with international players on
- Key emerging opportunities internationally which could also happen in India
- Key technology trends that Indian EPCs should also know about
Who is this event for?
Current solar EPCs
- Small, regional EPCs
- Medium EPCs
- Large, national EPCs
- International EPC companies keen on entering India
Companies in related industries keen on becoming an EPC
- Construction sector
- Electrical sector
Solar power plant component manufacturers to interact with a number of EPCs from across the country
- Panel manufacturers
- Inverter manufacturers
- Cable manufacturers
- Mounting structure manufacturers
Investors and companies looking for partnerships
- Financial investors keen on investing on high potential EPCs
- Companies keen on having strategic alliances with current EPCs for either product sales or for entering the EPC business
- Companies keen on strategic investments in or acquisitions of current EPCs
Developers of solar power plants, so they can meet a large number of EPCs at one place
- Medium or large scale commercial/industrial rooftop solar power plants
- Small, medium or large ground solar power plant developers
- Companies keen on putting up captive solar power plants for their own consumption
Fee: Rs 8500 (plus service tax)
Early Bird Offers
- All those who book before Sep 30 will receive a 15% discount on price.
- Profile display @ Solar Mango
- More important, all companies who register for the event will be profiled on Solar Mango until the event date.
- Registering early thus gives your firm visibility on Solar Mango for a longer duration, and extra business opportunities.
Already registered solar companies