If you are a company or business keen on finding alternatives to plastics packaging and reducing plastic use in your business, make sure you attend the India Bioplastics Summit 2017.
Plastics is today everywhere. Almost every business and company uses it, though some businesses need to use a lot more plastics for packaging and related activities. With plastic pollution reaching epidemic levels, many end user companies are keen on identifying plastic alternatives especially for their packaging needs.
Know more about the latest alternatives available to plastics through bioplastics and other bio-based solutions from the India Bioplastics Summit 2017 – IBS 2017, the first and only conference & networking platform of its kind for India.
Sustainable Packaging Focus @ IBS 2017
How can IBS 2017 assist your business in cutting down plastic use and finding alternatives?
- Understand the latest solutions for plastic pollution reduction through bioplastics, bio-based foodware, sustainable packaging and recycling.
- This is the first and only platform where you can learn from and interact with the complete range of solution providers for alternatives to plastics
- More than 50 industry experts and professionals will be at the event for you to interact with and gain practical insights from.
Key Product Categories Focused on @ IBS 2017
As a delegate @ IBS 2017, you will obtain excellent insights for the following four product and solution categories
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Bio-based Foodware and Related Products
- Recycling & Other Plastic End-of-Life Solutions
Sessions of Interest to End Users
- Applications & end uses of bioplastics & other bio-based materials
- Alternatives to plastics – sustainable alternative solutions to plastics in packaging and other common uses
- Standards & certifications that apply to bioplastics and biopolymers
- Properties – physical and functional properties bioplastics and other bio-based products
- End of life & disposal alternatives – current status and challenges for the disposal of bioplastics and other bio-based products and solutions
- Global trends in bioplastics and biopolymer use by various end user sectors
- Demonstration of diverse bioplastics and other bio-based packaging solutions from leading companies
- Networking session with leading solution providers supplying bioplastics and other sustainable alternatives to plastics
- Over 25 leading solutions providers will be at the event for you to interact with and gain a hands on knowledge of the solutions currently available as alternatives to plastic for packaging and related sectors.
Registration Fee – Rs.9500 (Inclusive of taxes)
Call Yogesh @ 8197291578
Book your seat for the India Bioplastics Summit 2017. Bengaluru, 24 & 25 2017.
Talk to Yogesh – 8197291578
or Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org